100% Travel Protection Plan
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions about Travel Protection Plans.
Note that a final claims determination is made based upon the plan provisions, and the written documentation we receive with your claim submission.
Click here for the answers
- 1. What happens if my flight is delayed or canceled?
- 2. What are Pre-Existing Conditions and can a Pre-Existing Condition be covered by the Vantage Deluxe World Travel Protection Plan?
- 3. What can I do if I lose my passport or visa close to the departure date of my Trip?
- 4. What if bad weather is predicted where I plan to travel? Will the Vantage Deluxe World Travel Protection Plan cover me if I cancel my Trip?
- 5. What happens if my bags do not arrive at my destination when I do? What do I do?
- 6. If I require medical care while on my Trip, are my medical bills covered?
- 7. How do I file a claim?
- 8. Does the Vantage Deluxe World Travel Protection Plan cover my frequent flyer miles?
- 9. What happens if I lose my job and I must cancel my Trip?
Click here for detailed information, including the Plan Documents